Patrons can treat their taste buds to an array of Asian treats such as Korean BBQ ribs, bang bang cauliflower, and seared salmon maki
What You'll Get
- Type of cuisine: Pan-Asian: Japanese, Chinese, Korean & Thai
- What’s included: a selection of Asian tapas and sushi with the option to include bottomless beer or wine
- Valid Monday - Sunday
- Sichuan Chicken: Hot & spicy chicken with chilli garlic sauce, ginger, onion and peppers
- Yuzu Pork Belly: Pork belly drizzled with a more-ish yuzu dressing
- Scallop Popcorn: Queen scallops in light tempura, served with sriracha mayo
- Beef tataki: seared bavette rare steak with ponzu and yuzu miso truffle sauce
- Crispy Chicken Wonton: Crispy chicken wontons served with sweet chilli sauce, 6 pieces
- Vegetable Dumplings (v): Mixed vegetables in spinach wrapper, served with dipping sauce. 4 pieces.
- Ponzu Tofu (v): Tofu rolled in fresh coriander, with mustard cress, ginger and ponzu dressing. Served cold.
- Korean BBQ Ribs: Tender pork ribs smothered in a more-ish BBQ sauce. 4 pieces.
- Sweet Potato and Soba Fries (v): Japanese take on sweet potato fries, with a wasabi mayo dip
- Miso and Lime Caramelised Cashews: Caramelised cashews with crushed dried chilli and miso
- Shishito Peppers (v): Scorched shishito peppers with olive oil and sea salt
- Spicy Aubergine (v): Aubergine with spring onion in Thai sweet chilli sauce
- Chilli Tofu (v): Crispy tofu with mixed bell peppers and onion, glazed in inamo chilli sauce
- Flamed Edamame (v): Edamame flambéed in sake
- Seared Salmon Maki: Seared Scottish salmon, crunchy cucumber and cream cheese; 8 pieces
- Red Dragon Roll (v): Red peppers, crunchy cucumber and smooth avocado. The vegetarian sibling to our Dragon Roll. 8 pieces.
- Chicken and Vegetable Dumpling: Round dumplings filled with chicken, & mixed vegetables, served with dipping sauce
- Summer Roll: Prawn, broccoli, mint, cucumber, and mixed leaves, in rice paper, served with wasabi yuzu soy dressing
- Sweet and Salty Asian Popcorn (v)
- Spicy Tuna Gunkan: Tangy tuna, sesame, and pea shoots, served with sriracha; 6 pieces
- Garden Roll (v): Asparagus, avocado, mizuna and carrot roll. 10 pieces
- Salmon Tataki with Lime Marmalade: Scottish salmon, topped with ponzu dressing, and tart lime marmalade. 9 pieces.
- Prawn Crackers: Crispy prawn crackers, with a sweet chilli dipping sauce
- Spicy Salmon Gunkan: Spicy salmon, sesame, and togarashi, served with kenko mayo sriracha 6 pieces
- Miso Soup: Traditional Japanese soup with spring onion, seaweed & tofu, served in a bowl to sip from
- Veg Miso Soup (v): A vegetarian version of the traditional Japanese soup with spring onion, seaweed & tofu, served in a bowl to sip from
- Steamed rice
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 1 per 1 or 2 people, may buy 5 additional as gifts. Max. 10 people per booking. Advanced booking required, please call 020 3325 2100 (Camden) or 020 7484 0500 (Soho or Covent Garden); provide Groupon security code, or email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information: name, Inamo location, time, number of guests, mobile number, and copy of voucher. Present Groupon on arrival. 48-hour cancellation policy. Must be 16 or older. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult. Must be 18 or older with a valid ID for alcohol. Valid for a set menu only. Set menu subject to seasonal change. All food must be consumed at the table. Food and drink served for 1.5 hours. Guests may only order three dishes per person at a time. Subsequent orders will be processed only when 75% of the food served has been eaten. Orders will be processed at the manager’s discretion. A discretionary service charge will be added to the final bill - 12.5% in Soho and Covent Garden and 10% in Camden. Valid for option purchased only. Nor valid in conjunction with any other offer.
inamo Camden: Mon-Fri midday-11pm, Sat midday-5pm, Sun midday-10pm.
inamo Covent Garden: Mon-Wed 5pm-11pm, Thu midday-11pm, Fri-Sat midday-11pm (excluding 5pm-9pm on Saturday evenings), Sun midday-10pm.
inamo Soho: valid Mon-Wed 5pm-11pm, Thu midday-11pm, Fri-Sat midday-11pm (excluding 5pm-9pm on Friday and Saturday evenings) Sun midday-10pm. All venues exlude Valentine's day and New Year's Eve.
Inamo is a Pan-Asian restaurant and bar concept with three central locations in Camden, Soho and Covent Garden. Guests can order their meal, customise their virtual tablecloths, play games such as pong and memory, and colour or draw directly on the table surface. The menu offers a wide selection of flavours from across Japan, China, Thailand, and Korea, as well as an extensive drinks and wine list, alongside a selection of beer and sake. The Covent Garden branch combines the calming elements of South Asia’s nature with the use of technology and light. At inamo Camden, guests can enjoy a Secret Garden al fresco dining and drinking area with exclusive pagoda and for birdcage gazebo pods, festooned with ivy, wisteria and twinking lights. The Soho venue, which is the group’s pioneer, is ideal for all manner of occasions including gaming events in their new private Games Room, which has over 150 games for popular consoles running the gamut from Atari Gold to PS4. Guests can play, drink, eat, sing, watch TV and even project content onto the walls.