Travel to a faraway land for the adventures of a dashing pirate, Conrad, and his feisty girlfriend Medora. Will they outfox villainous schemers and find happiness on the high seas?
English National Ballet’s Le Corsaire is “hugely enjoyable entertainment” (The Daily Telegraph). Expect a swashbuckling romp, full of thrilling dancing by an extraordinary cast of performers, with gorgeous decors and costumes created by Hollywood’s Bob Ringwood, all set to a romantic score played live by English National Ballet Philharmonic.
English National Ballet is the only UK company to perform this classic story ballet. Their extravagant production, staged by Anna-Marie Holmes, has enthralled audiences and received rave reviews worldwide, including Paris and Tokyo. It returns to the London Coliseum following glorious performances in 2016.
“The best I’ve seen… fabulous designs and shimmering dancing” - The Independent
“A one-stop antidote to the mid-January blues” - The Daily Telegraph
The Fine Print
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- 14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer.
- Ticket(s) are valid only for date and time listed.
- Available options for ticket fulfillment include Collect from Box Office and E-Ticket (Print at home yourself).
- E-Ticket (Print at home yourself): A confirmation email will be sent to your registered Groupon email address with an e-ticket attached. You are responsible for printing off (in advance) and presenting your e-ticket(s) upon arrival at the Venue.
- Collect at venue: Upon purchase your full name will be captured. Collect your ticket(s) from the venue box office up to one hour prior to performance start time. Please present valid ID upon collection.
- See Groupon's Terms and Conditions here.
- See Merchant Terms and Conditions here.