It’s 1967. The Beatles are performing All You Need Is Love on global TV for the very first time. Kenneth and Sandra meet.
Love, Love, Love, charts one couple’s journey forty years from the era of free love to the beginning of the 21st Century. Smoking, drinking, affectionate and paranoid, Kenneth and Sandra build their life and family together in a time of increasing national prosperity, when the future is always better than the past.
Now they’re retired and their children grown, but why hasn’t it all worked out the way they thought?
What happens when the children you think you’ve done everything for, believe you haven’t done enough?
A family go to war over their personal politics in Mike Bartlett’s funny and scathing look at the opposing values of two very different generations.
Rachel O’Riordan directs a major revival of this award-winning play that feels more relevant than ever.
Need To Know
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- 14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer.
- Ticket(s) are valid only for date and time listed.
- Available options for ticket fulfillment include Collect from Box Office and E-Ticket (Print at home yourself).
- E-Ticket (Print at home yourself): A confirmation email will be sent to your registered Groupon email address with an e-ticket attached. You are responsible for printing off (in advance) and presenting your e-ticket(s) upon arrival at the Venue.
- Collect at venue: Upon purchase your full name will be captured. Collect your ticket(s) from the venue box office up to one hour prior to performance start time. Please present valid ID upon collection.
- See Groupon's Terms and Conditions here.
- See Merchant Terms and Conditions here.