The Cornley Polytechnic Drama Society are putting on a 1920s murder mystery, but as the title suggests, everything that can go wrong... does! The accident-prone thespians battle against all odds to make it through to their final curtain call, with hilarious consequences!
Given 5 stars from The Daily Mail, called a ‘Gut-busting hit' by the New York Times and with celebrity endorsements from the likes of Ant and Dec as the 'funniest show we've seen! If you can get a ticket go’, what are you waiting for?
Now stumbling through its fourth catastrophic year, THE PLAY THAT GOES WRONG is guaranteed to leave you aching with laughter!
IT’S AS THOUGH THE MOUSETRAP HAS BEEN TAKEN OVER BY MONTY PYTHON - WHATSONSTAGE
A MASTERPIECE OF MALFUNCTION – THE TIMES
I FEARED I WAS GOING TO HYPERVENTILATE – THE DAILY MAIL
Need To Know
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- 14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer.
- Ticket(s) are valid only for date and time listed.
- Available options for ticket fulfillment include Collect from Box Office and E-Ticket (Print at home yourself).
- E-Ticket (Print at home yourself): A confirmation email will be sent to your registered Groupon email address with an e-ticket attached. You are responsible for printing off (in advance) and presenting your e-ticket(s) upon arrival at the Venue.
- Collect at venue: Upon purchase your full name will be captured. Collect your ticket(s) from the venue box office up to one hour prior to performance start time. Please present valid ID upon collection.
- See Groupon's Terms and Conditions here.
- See Merchant Terms and Conditions here.