- £9 for five martial arts fitness classes (55% off)
At MaXercise, they combine challenging fitness classes with both a modern and traditional martial arts vibe. They offer fresh and interesting fitness classes and sessions in a social environment, making MaXercise the place to push pariticapnts to their limits whilst still retaining that all-important feel good factor.
What do cusotmers get at MaXercise:
- A personal PT included in every class to monitor personal progress as well as fitness plans designed free of charge
- Fitness the Martial Arts way - this will include pad work, leg strength and conditioning, cardio and core work regimes
- Free diet and nutritional plans upon request
- If desired 100% Martial Arts classes to reach that desired black belt
- Discounted prices available for multiple memberships
Inspired Martial Arts
Established in 2011, Inspired Martial Arts provides martial arts classes for children between five to 16 years old. The club strives to create a relaxed and friendly atmosphere where students can learn the principles of self-defence and boost their confidence.