Prospective make-up artists can learn the basics of contouring, eye and lip make-up and more to find their footing in the beauty world
About This Deal
- What’s included: make-up artist online training with 12-month access
- Make-Up Artist
- Introduction to Contouring
- Make-up Tools
- Foundations and Corrections
- Eye Make-Up
- Lip Make-Up
- Different Styles of Make-Up
- Eyelash Extensions and False Eyelashes
- Make-Up Variations for Different Ages
- Health and Safety
- Creating Personal Make-Up Kit
Getting Started on the Job
- See the full course description
Completion of this course does not result in any degree or qualify participants to practice professionally.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 4 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: https://ibeautymakeup.co.uk/redeem-voucher/. No refunds or cancellation once login details have been provided. Internet connection required. No additional fees required. £5.99 surcharge for a PDF certificate and transcript, payable directly to the merchant. Customer support available, contact https://ibeautymakeup.co.uk/contact-us/.
About Institute of Beauty and Makeup
Institute of Beauty and Makeup offers a wide range of beauty and make-up courses for aspiring beauticians. The company provides a variety of flexible learning options, featuring syllabi that cover topics from eyelash extensions to microblading. Customers can also visit the Institute's blog to supplement their knowledge.