A selection of tea is served with finger sandwiches, scones and cakes; customers can also opt to include Chandon to their experience
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- £39 for afternoon tea for two (Monday - Friday) (35% off)
- £49 for afternoon tea for two (Saturday - Sunday) (18% off)
- £49 for Chandon afternoon tea for two (Monday - Friday) (37% off)
- £59 for Chandon afternoon tea for two (Saturday - Sunday) (24% off)
Sample menu may include:
- Finger sandwiches: lightly hay-smoked chicken, tarragon and apple on basil bread | egg, mayonnaise and cress brioche | gin-smoked salmon and dill cream spinach wrap | red radish, cucumber, Greek yoghurt and cumin on saffron bread
- Buttermilk, apricot and fennel scones with homemade strawberry jam and Cornish clotted cream
- A selection of cakes: strawberry Cointreau verrine | chocolate marquise | passion fruit tart | salted caramel madeleine | Darjeeling chai clipper boat creameux | earl grey brûlée tart
Please note that no promo codes are valid in conjunction with this deal
The Fine Print
About InterContinental London - The O2
The five-star InterContinental London – The O2 boasts a vibrant mix of destination restaurants and bars. With a tea salon, comfortable lounge, fine dining restaurant, all-day dining outlets and the glamorous rooftop Sky Bar, guests can enjoy a range of cocktails served with the view of the dramatic London skyline. Each restaurant and bar takes inspiration from local Greenwich markets and its historic maritime heritage, including the Meridian Lounge, Clipper Bar and the luxurious Peninsula Restaurant.