All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed 2 days ago
· Reviewed 8 June 2018
· Reviewed 18 May 2018
What You'll Get
- £19 for a HR and payroll management online course (79% off)
- Getting started: human resources | payroll management | necessary skills | educational requirements and credentials | getting hired
- HR trends: hiring diversity | job offer negotiations | training and development | generational differences | working with a leadership team
- Payroll and benefits: exemption status | medical insurance | retirement plans | sick days, personal days, and other miscellaneous employee benefits | handling payroll questions
- Records: creating and maintaining a payroll system | documenting personnel conflicts | reporting earnings, taxes, and other data | employee file must-haves | confidentiality
Management: keeping employees informed | maintaining compliance | understanding and adhering to organizational goals | using technology to connect | remaining available
- See the full course description
The Fine Print
Must redeem by 31 Mar 2018. Course content available for 2 months from registration date.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 4 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: http://www.internationalopenacademy.com/coupon. No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided. Internet connection required.
Original values: Verified using our merchant's website on 7 Apr 2017.
About International Open Academy
More than 400,000 students in 139 countries have trusted International Open Academy to teach them new skills, hobbies, and trades. From sign language and TESOL to auto maintenance and face painting, the IOA's courses aim to make learning fun, accessible and easy. Some courses can help students get ahead in their careers, while others ignite a new passion. Every course is internationally accredited by the International Council for Online Educational Standards and contributes to continuous professional development. Through videos, text, activities and exams, the IOA strives to keep their courses captivating and entertaining. Students can learn anywhere, anytime and at their own pace with courses optimised for computers, tablets and phones.