All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- £19 for an animal training and pet sitting online course (94% off)
- Teach basic commands and obedience
- Train puppies using positive reinforcement
- Deal with problem behaviors like barking, biting, urine marking and jumping up
- Make litter box use a success
- Use clicker training to instil boundaries with your cat
- Train your cat not to jump on furniture
- Socialise your bird around people, other pets and other birds
- Condition your bird to handling and train to return to his perch
- Gain expertise in all aspects of pet sitting
- How to take a group of dogs on a peaceful, fun filled walk
- Steps to prevent the spread of disease
- Level of hygiene needed
- Keeping pets safe
- Necessary amounts of exercise and nutrition
- Preserving security on your clients premises
- Dealing with an aggressive pet, restraints and equipment
- Handling unusual pets
- First aid and when to call a vet
- Special considerations for birds, fish and reptiles
- Caring for hamsters, gerbils, mice, guinea pigs, rabbits etc.
Full syllabus is available here
The Fine Print
Must redeem by 21 Jun 2018. Course content available for 12 months from registration date.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 4 additional as gifts.
Booking: Register online: http://www.internationalopenacademy.com/coupon. No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided.
Restrictions: Internet connection required.
Original values: Verified using our merchant's website on 21 Jun 2017.
About International Open Academy
More than 400,000 students in over 130 countries have trusted International Open Academy to teach them new skills, hobbies, and trades. From sign language and TESOL to auto maintenance and face painting, the IOA's courses aim to make learning fun, accessible and easy. Some courses can help students get ahead in their careers, while others ignite a new passion. Every course is internationally accredited by the International Council for Online Educational Standards and contributes to continuous professional development. Through videos, text, activities and exams, the IOA strives to keep their courses captivating and entertaining. Students can learn anywhere, anytime and at their own pace with courses optimised for computers, tablets and phones.