Learn the ropes of HR and payroll management with modules covering HR trends, benefits, managing payroll systems and employee management
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- £19 for an HR and payroll management online course (79% off)
- Getting started: human resources | payroll management | necessary skills | educational requirements and credentials | getting hired
- HR trends: hiring diversity | job offer negotiations | training and development | generational differences | working with a leadership team
- Payroll and benefits: exemption status | medical insurance | retirement plans | sick days, personal days, and other miscellaneous employee benefits | handling payroll questions
- Records: creating and maintaining a payroll system | documenting personnel conflicts | reporting earnings, taxes, and other data | employee file must-haves | confidentiality
- Management: keeping employees informed | maintaining compliance | understanding and adhering to organizational goals | using technology to connect | remaining available
The Fine Print
Must redeem by 28 Mar 2019. Course content available for 60 days from registration date.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 4 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: https://internationalopenacademy.com/coupon. No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided. Internet connection required.
Original values: Verified using our merchant's website on 24 May 2018.
About International Open Academy
More than 400,000 students in over 130 countries have trusted International Open Academy to teach new skills, hobbies and trades. From sign language and TESOL to auto maintenance and face painting, the IOA's courses are designed to make learning fun, accessible and easy. Some courses can help students get ahead in their careers, while others were designed to ignite a new passion. Every course is accredited by the International Council for Online Educational Standards and contributes to continuous professional development. Through videos, text, activities and exams, the IOA strives to keep their courses captivating and entertaining. Students can learn anywhere, anytime and at their own pace with courses optimised for computers, tablets and phones.