Students will learn how to prepare skin prior to a spray tan, and what common problems may arise, during this 13-module accredited e-course
About This Deal
- What’s included:
- Everything about DHA
- What equipment and supplies to use
- Safe storage and transportation of supplies
- Health and safety
- How to prepare skin prior to a spray tan
- Body application vs. face application
- Common problems that might arise and how to fix them
- Aftercare procedures
- Products to avoid
- How to properly clean the equipment
- Marketing business
- Pricing and session times
- How to get new clients and keep them
- See the full course details
Need To Know
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 4 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: https://internationalopenacademy.com/coupon. No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided. Internet connection required. Customer support available, contact http://www.internationalopenacademy.com/contact-us; Mon-Fri 9am-5pm.
About International Open Academy
More than 800,000 students in over 139 countries have trusted International Open Academy to learn new skills, hobbies and trades. From sign language and TEFL or TESOL training to auto maintenance and face painting, the IOA's courses are designed to make learning fun, accessible and easy. Some courses can help students get ahead in their careers, while others were designed to ignite a new passion. Through videos, text, activities and exams, the IOA strives to keep their courses captivating and entertaining. Students can learn anywhere, anytime and at their own pace with courses optimised for computers, tablets and phones.