Students can learn how to organise weddings and gain an understanding of the skills and resources needed to start a wedding planner career
What You'll Get
- What’s included: wedding planner online course
- Module 1: Profession of a Wedding Planner
- Module 2: Planning for the Big Day
- Module 3: Dressing the wedding party
- Module 4: The Reception, Party and Gifts
- Module 5: Budget, Payment and Review
- Module 6: Marketing your Wedding Planner business
- Module 7: Starting your Wedding Planner business
- Module 8: Wedding planner resources
Completion of this course does not result in any degree or qualify participants to practice professionally.
The Fine Print
Must redeem by 30 Oct 2020. Course content available for 60 days from registration date.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 4 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: https://internationalopenacademy.com/coupon. No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided. Internet connection required. Customer support available at http://www.internationalopenacademy.com/contact-us.
About International Open Academy
More than 800,000 students in over 139 countries have trusted International Open Academy to learn new skills, hobbies and trades. From sign language and TEFL or TESOL training to auto maintenance and face painting, the IOA's courses are designed to make learning fun, accessible and easy. Some courses can help students get ahead in their careers, while others were designed to ignite a new passion. Through videos, text, activities and exams, the IOA strives to keep their courses captivating and entertaining. Students can learn anywhere, anytime and at their own pace with courses optimised for computers, tablets and phones.