During this online course students can learn a structured approach to creating creative spaces for themselves or other people
About This Deal
- Introduction to interior design
- Design principles
- Project overview
- Design elements
- Design elements
- Room by room design
- Popular interior styles
- Sustainable design
- Presenting your ideas
- Managing interior design business
- How to analyze a space for design
- What elements to consider first
- What to take into account when choosing design features
- Working with practical building features and utilities
- How to use a space and flow chart to plan a project
- Balancing space and function with style
- Creative selection of materials
- Blending lighting with the design concept
- Using a color wheel to choose winning color combinations
- Choosing fabrics, textures and patterns that please the senses
Learn more about the course here.
Need To Know
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 4 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: http://www.internationalopenacademy.com/coupon. No refunds or cancellation once login details have been provided. Internet connection required. No additional fees required. Customer support available, contact https://campus.internationalopenacademy.com/contact-us Mon-Fri 9am-5pm.
About International Open Academy
More than 800,000 students in over 139 countries have trusted International Open Academy to learn new skills, hobbies and trades. From sign language and TEFL or TESOL training to auto maintenance and face painting, the IOA's courses are designed to make learning fun, accessible and easy. Some courses can help students get ahead in their careers, while others were designed to ignite a new passion. Through videos, text, activities and exams, the IOA strives to keep their courses captivating and entertaining. Students can learn anywhere, anytime and at their own pace with courses optimised for computers, tablets and phones.