This online course covers topics such as dog and cat training, first aid, and the basics of pet sitting, including birds, reptiles and fish
About This Deal
- Module 1: Training puppies
- Module 2: Training of adult dogs
- Module 3: Cat training
- Module 4: Bird training
- Module 5: Fundamentals of dog walking and pet sitting
- Module 6: Out and about - professional dog walking
- Module 7: Disease, health and hygiene
- Module 8: Being professional with clients
- Module 9: Handling and getting around with your pets
- Module 10: Specific information on dogs and cats
- Module 11: First aid
- Module 12: Specific information on rabbits and guinea pigs
- Module 13: Specific information on hamsters, gerbils, mice and exotic rats
- Module 14: Specific information on birds
- Module 15: Specific information on fish
- Module 16: Specific information on reptiles
- Module 17: How pet sitting can get you up and running in business
Completion of this course does not qualify participants to practice professionally.
Need To Know
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 4 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: http://www.internationalopenacademy.com/contact-us. No refunds or cancellation once login details have been provided. Internet connection required. No additional fees required. Customer support available, contact http://www.internationalopenacademy.com/contact-us.
About International Open Academy
More than 800,000 students in over 139 countries have trusted International Open Academy to learn new skills, hobbies and trades. From sign language and TEFL or TESOL training to auto maintenance and face painting, the IOA's courses are designed to make learning fun, accessible and easy. Some courses can help students get ahead in their careers, while others were designed to ignite a new passion. Through videos, text, activities and exams, the IOA strives to keep their courses captivating and entertaining. Students can learn anywhere, anytime and at their own pace with courses optimised for computers, tablets and phones.