All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from 8 Options
- £29 for 20-minute weekday flight simulator experience (71% off)
- £39 for 20-minute weekend flight simulator experience (61% off)
- £42 for 30-minute weekday flight simulator experience (70% off)
- £52 for 30-minute weekend flight simulator experience (63% off)
- £75 for 60-minute weekday flight simulator experience (71% off)
- £85 for 60-minute weekend flight simulator experience (67% off)
- £105 for 90-minute weekday flight simulator experience (72% off)
- £115 for 90-minute weekend flight simulator experience (70% off)
Customers can take off and land at any airport in the world such as Hong Kong Kai Tak, London Heathrow and St. Maarten. Voucher is valid for one take-off and one landing. The instructors offer their guidance throughout the experience. The pilot can try various flying techniques, challenge the engine failures, bad weather and other situations.
The Fine Print
Expires 30 Jun 2018. Limit 1 per person, may buy 10 additional as gifts. Booking required online at http://www.terminland.de/ipilotlondon/. Present printed Groupon on arrival. 72-hour cancellation policy. Please ensure all bookings are made no more than 6 weeks after the purchase date. Valid only for option purchased. Must be 6 or over, under 18s must be accompanied by an adult. New customers only. No step-free access. Excludes bank holidays. Valid Mon-Sun 10am-8pm. Limit 1 spectator per booking. £9.99 surcharge per each additional spectator, £19.99 per each additional pilot. Verified using our merchant's website on 20 Oct 2017.
Fulfilling the dreams of the high-life with sleek simulators and experienced trainers, iPilot recreates the experience of flying from up to 24,000 locations around the world. The simulator, conveniently situated close to Hammersmith tube station, is similar to the cockpit of a commercial passenger jet, with an overhead panel, throttle quadrant, sticks and pedals. The jet-setting experience providers have centres globally and have been featured in a host of national newspapers.