Patrons can indulge in a two-course meal with dishes like mackerel pate and chicken burger; with option to include a glass of bubbly
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- £16 for a two-course lunch for two (47% off)
- £32 for a two-course lunch for four (47% off)
- £21 for a two-course lunch with a glass of fizz for two (50% off)
£42 for a two-course lunch with a glass of fizz for four (50% off)
- Starters may include: chicken and leek terrine | ishka soup | mackerel pate | halloumi
- Mains may include: falafel wrap | chicken burger | buffalo mozzarella | hot dog | mac and cheese
£2 supplement for cod and Bavette steak.
- See the full menu
The Fine Print
Expires 90 days after purchase. Limit 5 per 2 or 4 people, may buy 5 additional as gifts. Max 12 people per booking. May be repurchased every 90 days. Mandatory booking required. Check availability here and book here. Present Groupon on arrival. 24-hour cancellation policy. Must be 18 or older with a valid ID for alcohol. £2 supplement for cod and Bavette steak. Excludes bank holidays, Mother's Day and Father's Day. Not valid throughout Edinburgh Festival. Valid for option purchased only.
About Ishka Restaurant and Cocktail Bar
Located a short stroll from the Haymarket train station, Ishka Restaurant and Cocktail Bar invites guests for a selection of dining experiences. The menu features modern Scottish and Mediterranean cuisines with an array of seafood, meat, and vegetarian dishes available, all prepared from fresh seasonal ingredients. Dining can be complemented with a cocktail or a glass of wine from the bar's extensive drinks list.