Couples can savour a choice of Jamie’s signature Italian dishes such as carbonara or gnocchi pomodoro at one of 21 locations
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- £22 for a two-course set menu for two
- £44 for a two-course set menu for four
£3 surcharge for steak £5 surcharge for a glass of Prosecco
- Tuscan pâté: chicken liver and Vin Santo pâté, toasted bread and a pickled, red onion and caper salad
- Truffle tagliatelle: pasta with truffle cream, Umbrian truffle and nutmeg
- Tomato bruschetta: slow-roasted tomatoes, stracciatella cheese, extra virgin olive oil, balsamic and basil
- Crispy squid: with lemon and garlic mayo
- Ravioli fritti: fried four-cheese ravioli and spicy arrabbiata sauce
- Soup of the day extra virgin olive oil and rosemary focaccia
- Tagliatelle bolognese: rich pork, beef and red win ragu with parmesan; vegetarian option available
- Smoked salmon casarecce: hot-smoked salmon in a creamy lemon sauce with capers and shredded kale
- Creamy tagliatelle carbonara: smoky pancetta, cracked black pepper, parmesan and pecorino
- Bavette steak: with garlic butter, rocket and fries (£3 supplement)
- Epic porchetta sandwich: brioche and potato bun stuffed with slow-roasted herby pork, sticky balsamic onions, cime di rapa and calabrian chilli, served with polenta chips
- Super food salad: avocado, roasted beets, pulses and grains, broccoli, pomefranate, spicy seeds and calabrian chilli
- Spinach and ricotta ravioli: buffalo ricotta and spinach half moons, tomato sauce, stracciatella and baby basil
- Jamie’s nut roast: quinoa, squash, mushroom and apricot nut roast with arrabbiata sauce, greens and veggie parmesan
- Chocolate brownie: chocolate sauce, salted caramel popcorn gelato and caramelised popcorn
- Affogato: vanilla ice cream with a shot of piping hot espresso
- Classic tiramisu: savioardi biscuits drenched in boozy coffee and layered up with milky mascarpone cream
- Lemon sorbet: three scoops of refreshing citrus sorbet
The Fine Print
Validity: Vouchers expire 31 Aug 2019.
Purchase: Limit 1 per 2 or 4 people. May buy 10 additional as gifts.
Redemption: No appointment required. Present Groupon on arrival. Waiting times may apply at peak times. To avoid disappointment, customers can book at https://www.jamieoliver.com/italian/.
Restrictions: Must be 18 or older. Valid for a choice of starter and main or main and dessert. Valid for set menu only. Menu items are seasonal and subject to change. £3 surcharge for steak. £5 surcharge for a glass of Prosecco. Valid Mon-Fri and Sun during opening hours, Sat 3pm-6pm. Excludes bank holidays. Limit 6 people per booking. Excludes Gatwick location. For parties of 6 or more, discretionary service charge of 12.5% of the total amount will be added to the bill. Valid on option purchased only.
About Jamie's Italian
The story of Jamie's Italian began when Jamie Oliver, supported by his Italian mentor, chef Gennaro Contaldo, opened the first restaurant in Oxford in 2008. Since then, the kitchen's experienced chefs have been committed to bringing a piece of Italy to customers all over the UK, with a menu combining traditional recipes and quality ingredients with innovative ideas and Jamie's signature twist. Guests can savour an array of dishes, including freshly made pasta, as well as steaks, pizzas and salads that can be complemented by a fine selection of wine and cocktails.