Customers can learn more about the responsibilities of an estate agent or property manager, including negotiating and valuation process
About This Deal
The syllabus includes:
- Introduction to Estate Agents
- Different Types of Estate Agents
- Getting Started on the Job
- Listing Property Finding the Sellers
- Valuation Process
- Negotiating as an Estate Agent
- Selling Property – Finding the Buyers
- Technology for Estate Agents
- Regulation of Estate Agents
- Introduction to Property Management
- The Role and Responsibilities of a Property Manager
- Listing Properties and Marketing
- The Letting Process and Tenancy Agreement
- The Property Management Process
- Keeping Tenants Long Term
- Regulations of Property Management
- Changes in the UK Property Market An Opportunity
To find more about the course, click here.
Why choose this course:
- Earn a free e-certificate (PDF) upon successful completion
- Accessible, informative modules taught by expert instructors
- Study in your own time, at your own pace, through your computer tablet or mobile device
- Benefit from instant feedback through mock exams and multiple-choice assessments
- Get 24/7 help or advice from our email and live chat teams
- Full Tutor Support on Weekdays
Completion of this course does not result in a degree of estate and property management or qualify participants to practise professionally.
Need To Know
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 4 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online here. No refunds or cancellations once log in details have been provided. Internet connection required. Merchant's certificate of completion included for successful participants.