Customers can boost their career opportunities, learning interior design guidelines over the course of 22 online modules
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- £39 for an interior design specialisation online course (91% off)
The syllabus includes:
- Module 1: The design process
- Module 2: Planning a layout
- Module 3: Learning to draw to scale
- Module 4: Interior structural details
- Module 5: Creating additional space/storage
- Module 6: Turning ideas into reality
- Module 7: Colour therapy and psychology
- Module 8: Working with colour, pattern and texture
- Module 9: Developing interior styles
- Module 10: Room by room considerations
- Module 11: Entrance, hallway, stairs and landing interior
- Module 12: Living room and dining room interiors
- Module 13: Bedroom Interiors
- Module 14: Kitchen Interiors
- Module 15: Bathroom Interiors
- Module 16: FF and E - furniture, fittings and equipment
- Module 17: Furniture concepts
- Module 18: Furniture finishing
- Module 19: Lighting concepts for interior
- Module 20: Material sustainability and recycling for Interiors
- Module 21: Upholstery and window treatment
Module 22: Bringing everything together - final project
- See full course description
Completion of this course does not result in any degree or qualify participants to practice professionally.
The Fine Print
Must redeem by 31 Aug 2020. Course content available for 12 months from registration date.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 3 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: http://www.jdcampus.co.uk/groupon. No refunds or cancellation once login details have been provided. Internet connection required. Must be 16 or older. Includes certificate of completion. For any further questions, please contact the merchant's customer service at http://www.jdcampus.co.uk/contact-us or email@example.com.
Original values: Verified using our merchant's website on 23 Jan 2019.
About JD Campus London
JD Campus London boasts over two decades of experience as a fashion school. The team offer a range of online courses of differing lengths. Short courses include fashion marketing, styling and photography. Tutors are available for one-to-one support, and students can walk away with a certificate to help them climb the career ladder.