What You'll Get
- £19 for online voiceover course (94% off)
- Module 1: Introduction and ‘Before Recordings’
- Module 2: Element One: Starting and Ending Sentences – Learn the Three Golden Rules
- Module 3: Element Two: Create Mini-Sentences – Learn how to use ‘mental commas’
- Module 4: Element Three: Speak slowly – Learn how to slow down - words are made of rubber
- Module 5: Element Four: Speak softly – Learn how to use the No. 5 voice
- Module 6: Module Five: Element Six: Speak with energy and enthusiasm – Keep the interest of the listener
- Module 7: Element Six: Recognise and emphasise Red Flag Words – Learn to interpret scripts
- Module 8: Practise: Put it all together. Practise combining all the elements to paint a word picture
- Module 9: Assessment: After Recordings
- Module 10: How to record the demo CD – we will recommend an agent and advise on how to get started in the worldwide voiceover business.
The Fine Print
Suggested title Online Voiceover Course with BAC Accredited Institute JD Courses REDEMPTION LINK: http://www.jdcourses.com/groupon Age restrictions Online: 16yrs and over Certificated: Certificate of completion by JDCL accredited by the British Accreditation Council Surcharges:No How long is the Online license: 12 months No exam included Cancellation/ refund policy: No cancellations will be accepted or refunds will be processed once the login/access details to the course are shared. Any additional costs: n/a Any additional equipment: n/a 1 purchase, 3 as gift Customer service contact details Contact form: http://www.jdcampus.co.uk/contact-us email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About JD Courses
JD Courses offer online teaching on a range of topics. Designed to impart new life skills, as well as knowledge of various creative industries, the company allows students to study at a pace best suited to them. Available courses include life coaching, sports psychology, chocolate making and memory mastering.