The course helps to understand various symptoms of dyslexia and provides a number of strategies for dealing with the condition
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- £19 for a dyslexics and struggling readers training course (94% off)
- Module 1: Introduction: dyslexia course welcome | instructor background: how I came to work
- Module 2: What does it mean to be dyslexic? | What is dyslexia? Real world perspectives, smart, but wired differently
- Module 3: Dyslexic strengths: dyslexic strengths intro | material reasoning strengths | interconnected reasoning strengths
- Module 4: Key reading skills: key reading skills intro | phonological and phonemic awareness and phonics
- Module 5: Accommodations and Supports: teaching strategies for dyslexia and dysgraphia
- Module 6: Orton-Gillingham: Orton-Gillingham intro | basic Orton-Gillingham session
- Module 7: Davis Dyslexia correction
- Module 8: Underlying cognitive skills approaches: underlying developmental and cognitive skills intro
- Module 9: Conclusion, spelling, help and hope for dyslexics
The Fine Print
Must redeem by 30 Nov 2019. Course content available for 12 months from registration date.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 3 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Book online at http://www.jdcampus.co.uk/groupon. Enter your Groupon code into the Coupon Code field during checkout. No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided. Internet connection required. Must be 16 or older.
About JD Courses
The team at JD Courses offer online teaching on a range of topics. Designed to impart new life skills as well as knowledge of various creative industries, the company allows participants to study at a pace best suited to them. Courses include life coaching, sports psychology, chocolate making and memory mastering.