Clients interested in sports psychology can learn about relaxation, building resilience, and goal setting during this online course
About This Deal
- What’s included: sports psychology online course
- Course’s modules:
- What is sports psychology?
- Who can benefit from sports psychology techniques?
- Becoming a sports psychologist
- Visualisation and imagery
- Psyching up and psyching down
- Goal setting
- Controlling distractions and expectations
- Leadership and communication
- Building resilience
- Case study: Recovery from Injury; part 1
- Case study: Recovery from Injury; part 2
- More details
Completion of this course does not result in a degree of sports psychology or qualify participants to practice professionally.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 3 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: http://www.jdcourses.com/groupon. No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided. Internet connection required. Customer support available, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Must be 16 or over.
About JD Courses
The team at JD Courses offer online teaching on a range of topics. Designed to impart new life skills as well as knowledge of various creative industries, the company allows participants to study at a pace best suited to them. Courses include life coaching, sports psychology, chocolate making and memory mastering.