Those struggling with dyslexia and other reading problems can learn more about the issue and train their skills with this online course
About This Deal
- What’s included: dyslexics and struggling readers online training course
- Course completion certificate included
- Must be 16 or older
- Module 1: Introduction - dyslexia course welcome, instructor background
- Module 2: What does it mean to be dyslexic? - what is dyslexia?, real-world perspectives, smart, but wired differently
- Module 3: Dyslexic strengths - dyslexic strengths intro, material reasoning strengths, interconnected reasoning strengths
- Module 4: Key reading skills - key reading skills intro, phonological and phonemic awareness and phonics
- Module 5: Accommodations and supports - teaching strategies for dyslexia and dysgraphia
- Module 6: Orton-Gillingham intro and basic session
- Module 7: Davis dyslexia correction
- Module 8: Underlying cognitive skills approaches -underlying developmental and cognitive skills intro
- Module 9: Conclusion, bonus: spelling, help and hope for dyslexics
Completion of this course does not result in any degree or qualify participants to practice professionally.
Need To Know
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 3 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: jdcourses.com/groupon/. No refunds or cancellation once login details have been provided. Must be 16 or older. Internet connection required. Certificate provided on completion. No exam included. No additional fees required. Customer support available via jdcourses.com/contact-us or email email@example.com.
About JD Courses
The team at JD Courses offer online teaching on a range of topics. Designed to impart new life skills as well as knowledge of various creative industries, the company allows participants to study at a pace best suited to them. Courses include life coaching, sports psychology, chocolate making and memory mastering.