Feast on a host of global cuisine including chicken tikka massala, pasta and pizzas in this all-you-can-eat festive meal
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Type of cuisine: international buffet
- What’s included: all-you-can-eat meal for one or two
All-you-can-eat buffet served all day Monday to Wednesday
- Christmas Day meal served midday to 6 p.m. on Christmas Day and all day on Boxing Day
- New Year’s Eve meal served midday to 11.30 p.m.
- New Year’s Day meal served midday to 7 p.m
- Choice of starters may include: Buffalo wings | corn on the cob | vegetable samosa (v) | onion bhaji (v) | tomato and mozzarella salad (v) | marinated olives (v) | roasted carrots, cumin and coriander salad (v) | Caesar salad | miso soup (v) | shredded duck with pancakes and plum sauce | assorted dim sum | tempura vegetables (v)
- Choice of mains may include: chilli con carne | chicken fajitas | vegetable burritos quesadilla | marinated Jerk chicken | chicken tikka | butter chicken | lamb rogan josh | dal makhani (v) | pizza Margherita (v) | meat feast pizza | pasta carbonara | vegetarian lasagne (v) | shepherd’s pie | sushi | chicken katsu | Kung Pao chicken | beef in black bean sauce vegetable Thai red curry (v) | mixed vegetables in hot ginger sauce (v)
- Choice of desserts may include: New York cheesecake | brownies | mini doughnuts | gulab jamun | jalebi | apple crumble | tiramisu | sticky toffee pudding | English trifle | chocolate mousse | strawberry cheesecake | banana fritters with syrup and ice cream | sesame cookies
- View the menu
The Fine Print
About Jimmy Spice's Birmingham
Jimmy Spice's is an all-you-can-eat-style restaurant serving up a plethora of dishes inspired by cuisines from all over the world. Customers can choose from Indian-, American-, European- as well as Middle-East-inspired menus and learn some behind-the-scenes secrets with live kitchen presentations. Jimmy Spice's is located in the Theatreland in Birmingham and a short distance from Symphony Hall.