Dicing and frying ingredients right in front of diners, a chef at Jinja Tree can combine culinary taste and presentation during a three-course Teppanyaki set meal (usually up to £29.95). Starters include a miso soup, as well as a Japanese potato cake and vegetable spring roll. Mains can include tofu Teppanyaki or fillet steak and chicken breast in sauces, all accompanied by egg fried rice.
In a Nutshell
- Three-course Teppanyaki meal cooked at specialist table
- Starters include miso soup and chef's starter plate including Japanese potato cake and vegetable spring roll
- Mains include sirloin steak with lamb, duck breast with fillet steak, and sea bass with king prawn
- All served with egg-fried rice and Teppanyaki vegetables
- Luxury Japanese restaurant with ground floor cocktail bar
The Fine Print
Validity: Expires 16 November 2013. Purchase: Limit 1 per 2 or 4 people. Limit 3 per table (2 people option) or 2 per table (4 people option). May buy additional as gifts. Redemption: Booking required at least 5 days in advance. Booking taken during restaurant opening hours only. 48-hour cancellation policy. Further information: Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult. Valid Sun-Thu midday-3pm and 5pm-11pm only. Last seating 2pm and 10pm. New clients only. Valid on set Teppanyaki menu only. Eat-in only. Excludes lobster and fillet steak main. Valid on option purchased only. Original value based on highest priced options and verified 9 August 2013 at 9.35am. See the rules that apply to all deals.