Guests can indulge in an Irish meal, accompanied by wine and live music or opt for a Victorian-themed two-course dinner
What You'll Get
- What’s included:
- Choice of meal: Doire Irish stew | Colcannoned salmon | Irish pie in Smethwick | boiled bacon and cabbage
- Bottle of wine to share per two people
- See the full menu
- Valid on Wednesdays and Fridays
- Live music from The Two Pats on a Wednesdays and Patsy Moloneys Trad Trio on Fridays
- Band starts playing at 7.30 p.m.
Victorian-themed two-course dinner:
- Starters may include: chicken liver and whiskey parfait | midwinter garden soup (V) (GF) | stirling caught prawns and smoked salmon salad
- Mains may include: Soho Corner turkey coq au vin | Mary’s yuletide Bearwood bodfish | Irish pie in Smethwick
- Glass of wine each
- See starters and mains menu
- Valid on Saturdays
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 3 per 2 or 4 people, may buy 6 additional as gifts. Mandatory booking required. Check availability here and book here. Present Groupon on arrival. 48-hour cancellation policy. Must be 18 or older with a valid ID for alcohol. Irish dinner includes a bottle of wine to share between 2 people; valid Wed and Fri only. Band starts playing at 7.30pm. Victorian-themed dinner valid for a starter up to the value of £6.99, main up to £15.95 and a glass for wine up to £5.20 per person; valid Sat only. Classical music will be played in the background. Large parties welcome. Bar open from 18.45 onwards, please arrive 15 minutes before booking. Valid for option purchased only.
About Jonathans in the Park
Nestled in the Lightwoods Park, Jonathans in the Park offers a selection of dining experiences featuring home-style British cuisine. Guests can browse through menu options like chicken liver and whiskey parfait, and baked potatoes, alongside a selection of soups and salads. The venue also boasts Irish evenings with a selection of traditional dishes and live music.