Customers get private mat-based Pilates sessions to improve their core strength under the watchful eye of a trained instructor
What You'll Get
Choose from Six Options
- £19 for a one-hour private mat-based Pilates session for one (53% off)
- £24.50 for a one-hour private mat-based Pilates session for two (55% off)
- £55.20 for three one-hour private mat-based Pilates sessions for one (54% off)
- £74.50 for three one-hour private mat-based Pilates sessions for two (54% off)
- £92 for five one-hour private mat-based Pilates sessions for one (54% off)
- £124 for five one-hour private mat-based Pilates sessions for two (54% off)
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 1 per 1 or 2 people, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Mandatory booking required at least 48 hours in advance. Check availability here and book here. Present printed Groupon on arrival. 48-hour cancellation policy. May be repurchased every 6 months. Not valid for those who have visited within the past 3 months. Must be 18 or older. Not suitable for pregnant women. Valid on option purchased only.
About Julie Chilvers Dance and Pilates
Julie Chilvers, CMA RSME/T, is a dance artist, dance facilitator, Pilates instructor and Laban/Bartenieff somatic movement educator. Julie graduated from the Northern School of Contemporary Dance in 2007 and trained as an OCR Pilates instructor in 2008 later re-training with Brigid McCarthy Pilates Studio in fundamental matwork and remedial Pilates. She is also a member of IPTA (Independent Pilates Teachers Association). These days, she offers group and private sessions, striving to combine the many approaches she's familiar with to offer her own signature method.