Enjoy traditional Ottoman-style flavours with a three-course meal including meze and dessert platters, or opt for a full-on feast for six
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Five Options
- £25 for a three-course Turkish meal for two, Monday - Thursday (up to 59% off)
- £29 for a three-course Turkish meal for two, Friday - Sunday (up to 52% off)
- £49 for a three-course Turkish meal for four, Monday - Thursday (up to 60% off)
- £53 for a three-course Turkish meal for four, Friday - Sunday (up to 56% off)
- £150 for a Kuzu Bayram Feast for six (35% off)
Three-course meal may include:
- Starter: selection of Hummus, Tabbouleh, Kisir, Manca, Kiz Güzeli, Feta Borek, Falafel
- Choice of main: Kazan’s vegan burger | tavuk izgara | adana kofte
- Dessert: Selection of our handmade desserts | dried apricots poached in cinnamon stuffed with a whole walnut, rose water cream rolled in crushed pistachios
Kuzu Bayram Fest may include: slow-smoked, whole lamb shoulder | chargrilled onions | warm flatbread | grilled tomatoes | Kazan’s signature hummus | tabbouleh | red onions with sumac | pickles | tahini sauce | shepherd’s salad | rice
- See the full menu
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limited to lunchtime only from 30 Oct to 31 Dec 2018. Limit 1 per up to 6 people, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Booking required at least 24 hours in advance, please call 0207 233 7100; provide Groupon code. Booking at least 48 hours in advance required for Kuzu Bayram Feast. Present Groupon on arrival. 24-hour cancellation policy. Must be 18 or older. Valid Mon-Fri midday-3pm. Valid for a set menu. Menu is seasonal and subject to change. Service not included; added to the final bill. Valid for option purchased only.
Kazan present an array of 'Ottoman Fusion' dishes, bringing together elements of classical dishes from the region with modern Turkish touches. Menus are available for a la carte dining, along with parties and lunch, all served in opulent and sultry surroundings. Opened in 2002, the restaurant is located within walking distance of Victoria and Pimlico stations.