No New Notifications

Up to 360 Capsules of Keto Ultra Pure Supplements

Keto Ultra Pure Supplements

10+ bought
£8.99
Shipping fee: £1.99
Over 10+ viewed today, so act now!

In a Nutshell

Featuring active ingredients such as green tea and raspberry ketone these supplements can contribute to the weight management

Product Details

  • Can promote weight management and digestion
  • May contribute to hunger management and cravings for sugar
  • Features active ingredients such as garcinia cambogia and green tea
  • Designed to regulate glucose and fat metabolism
  • Take one capsule in the morning and in the evening before meals
  • Best before: 10/2022

Ingredients: Dry Raspberry Fruit Extract, Charge Agent: Maltodextrin, Hypromellosis (Capsule Cover), Garcinia Dry Extract (Garcinia Cambogia) Titrated At 60% In Hydroxycitric Acid, Dry Extract From Tea Leaves Green (Camellia Sinensis) Titrated At 40% Polyphenols, Anti-Agglomerant: Magnesium Starate

The Fine Print

Delays are highly likely due to current Brexit restrictions impacting deliveries.

Delivery: £1.99 (not included). Allow 7 working days (Monday to Friday).
Your order: At checkout you will be prompted to enter a delivery address. Delivery address cannot be amended after order is placed.
Returns and queries: Products sold by Groupon Goods Global GmbH. For this deal the Terms of Sale and the Returns Policy of Groupon Goods Global GmbH are applicable. For more on Groupon Goods Global GmbH, see the FAQ.

No returns or refunds accepted on this item unless defective.

Groupon may need to submit phone numbers and email address to its suppliers and/or courier companies to assist with the delivery of an order. They will only use those details to contact you to assist in the successful delivery of the order.