Children and adults can embark on this tour to find out about this iconic venue’s past and follow in the footsteps of sporting legends
About This Deal
- One child, adult or both, two adults or one adult with merchandising kit tickets
- When: tours will run every Wednesday, Thursday Friday & Saturday (until the end of September)
- Where: The Kia Oval
- Showtime: 11 a.m.
- £5 for one (1) child ticket (up to 50% off)
- £10 for one (1) adult ticket (up to 50% off)
- £15 for one (1) child and one (1) adult ticket (up to 50% off)
- £20 for two (2) adult tickets (up to 50% off)
£36 for one (1) adult ticket with merchandising kit (up to 25% off)
- Merchandising pack includes an SCCC branded mug and a cap
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 9 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Booking required, call 02039460100. Present printed Groupon on arrival. 14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Complimentary entrance for carers and kids under 5 years old. Excludes 22 Dec-4 Jan. Valid on option purchased only. For step-free access please contact the venue directly before purchase.
About Kia Oval Cricket Ground
Kia Oval Cricket Ground is a Kennington-based international cricket ground. Being the home ground of Surrey County Cricket Club since 1845, it hosted the first ever international football match in England between England and Scotland in 1870. Each year it regales visitors with a variety of sporting events and hosts tours for those interested in the iconic venue's past.