All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Six Options
- £11 for a choice of breakfast meal with a hot drink for two (up to 60% off)
- £16.95 for a choice of breakfast meal with a hot drink for three (up to 59% off)
- £22 for a choice of breakfast meal with a hot drink for four (up to 60% off)
- £11.95 for a bottomless Turkish breakfast with free-flowing Turkish tea for one (40% off)
- £19.95 for a bottomless Turkish breakfast with free-flowing Turkish tea for two (50% off)
- £39.90 for a bottomless Turkish breakfast with free-flowing Turkish tea for four (50% off)
Breakfast meals available include: toasted sourdough bread smothered with avocado smash, topped with organic poached eggs, portobello mushroom, grilled tomato, asparagus, halloumi cheese and creamy hummus | seeded sourdough bread with smoked Scottish salmon rolls filled with cream cheese, asparagus and gherkins, served with organic scrambled eggs | three organic eggs, sautéed spring onions and baby spinach topped with feta cheese and served with seeded sourdough bread | toasted Turkish sesame bagel with cheddar cheese and spicy beef sausage, served with a mixed salad
Hot drinks available include: cappuccino | latte | Turkish coffee | English breakfast tea | camomile infusion
The Fine Print
Expires 90 days after purchase. Limit 1 per 1, 2, 3 or 4 people, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Booking required, call 020 7436 0600 or visit http://kibelerestaurant.com/ and enter the reservation tab. Provide Groupon codes. Same day appointments accepted. Present printed Groupon on arrival. 24-hour cancellation policy. Must be 18 or older. Menu is seasonal and subject to change. Valid Mon-Fri 8am-12pm Sat-Sun 10am-3pm. Valid for breakfast meal up to the value of £10.95 and drink up to £2.75 per person for options 1-3. Valid on option purchased only. Verified using our merchant's menu on 18 Apr 2018.
About Kibele Restaurant and Bar
The chefs at Kibele specialise in modern and traditional Turkish food, offering breakfasts, set menus and lunches featuring meze, marinated meat and vegetarian dishes. Those with a sweet tooth can enjoy a dessert, while those looking to celebrate a special occasion sip wine, cocktails and spirits. The restaurant occupies two floors, seating up to 210 people. Live music nights, belly dancing performances and DJ sets spice things up on selected dates, featuring a mixture of English, Mediterranean and world music.