Children and parents can visit this unique indoor city allowing the kids to try a number of professions and see what they’re like
What You'll Get
- A three-hour end of the day ticket
- KidZania is an indoor city where children aged 4-14 can take on different roles, develop independence and learn about the world whilst parents enjoy Westfield shopping centre
- Parents can enter with their children, which is obligatory for kids under eight, or admit their offspring at the entrance and let them roam on their own
- If your child has ever dreamt of becoming a pilot, a firefighter or the next award-winning dancer, watch the excitement on their faces as they try out real-life activities!
- Up to date information on current activities can be found here
The Fine Print
Validity: Must purchase tickets by 6th Jan 2020. Visit dates must be before 31st January 2020. The following dates are excluded from visiting with this ticket: 24th December 2019 to 6th January 2020.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person or family of 2 adults and 2 children. May buy multiples as gifts.
Redemption: Booking required by phone on 0330 131 3333, provide Groupon codes. Provide KidZania reference on arrival
Restrictions: Valid for the last three hours of KidZania’s opening hours only. The opening hours vary dependant on date of visit and can be checked in advance on the KidZania website. Customers are strongly recommend to book directly after purchase to avoid disappointment. 14-day cooling-off period applies. No cancellations or refunds once booking has been completed. Everyone needs a valid ticket to enter KidZania. Children aged 7 or younger must be accompanied by a paying adult aged 18 or older at all times. Children aged 8 or older can enter the venue unaccompanied, but an adult aged 18 or older must be present on entry. Please note that children's ID can be requested at the entrance. Child ticket valid for those aged 4-14. Adult ticket is valid for those aged 15 or older. Under 1s can come for free. Those aged 1-3 can pay £10; available directly through Kidzania. Each slot is for 3 hours. Parent information available at https://kidzania.co.uk/files/documents/Parent%20Information%20Leaflet.pdf. Valid on option purchased only.
About KidZania London
KidZania London is a unique place of education and entertainment in London's Westfield shopping centre. In this indoor city, children can explore, make new friends, develop their confidence and learn about different professions. Blending learning with reality and entertainment, each career at KidZania is developed to teach kids essential life skills, including financial literacy, teamwork and independence. All this in a playful, safe atmosphere to ensure a pleasant experience for everyone.