Pairs can feast on a three-course meal, choosing from mains such as a burger with bacon and onion rings or vegetable penne in tomato sauce
What You'll Get
- Type of cuisine: British
- What’s included: starter, main and dessert per person
- Starters available include: soup of the day with crusty bread | homemade pâté with apple, ale and chilli chutney and toasted sourdough | goats’ cheese and caramelised red onion tartlet with balsamic glaze and rocket leaves topped with pesto
- Mains available include: chef’s ranch burger with barbecue sauce, crispy bacon, onion rings, baby gem lettuce and gherkins with chips | chargrilled chicken supreme with new potatoes, chorizo, brie, fresh basil and tomato sauce | vegetable penne pasta in tomato and garlic sauce | braised shin of beef, with a red wine jus, mashed potatoes, chantry carrots and tender stem broccoli (£5 surcharge per person)
- Desserts available include: sundae | chocolate fudge cake with clotted cream | New York cheesecake with fruit compote
- Please check here for menu
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 1 per 2 or 4 people, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Mandatory online booking required. Check availability here and book here. Confirmed bookings can be cancelled or amended up to 24 hours before the appointment. 14-day cancellation rights only apply if the booking can still be cancelled. Eat-in only. £5 surcharge per person for braised shin of beef. Valid for set menu only. Valid for option purchased only.
About Kings Gap by Wildes
Located in Hoylake, Kings Gap by Wildes specialise in traditional British cuisine, focusing on seasonal flavours. Hearty meats are on the menu alongside lighter snacks, with a selection of vegetarian dishes also available. Separate menus are offered on special occasions such as Christmas or New Year's Eve, while those looking to celebrate among family and friends can arrange for a private function. On selected dates, Kings Gap hosts a DJ and live entertainment, inviting the local community to dance the night away.