Patrons can enjoy free-flowing Prosecco for up to 90 minutes and tuck into a hearty sub at this funky Fulham restaurant
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- £20 for brunch with free-flowing Prosecco for one (43% off)
£39.50 for brunch with free-flowing Prosecco for two (44% off)
- Free-flowing Prosecco will be served for up to 90 minutes from selected booking time
- Brunch includes: serving of nachos | choice of beef, chicken or vegetarian tacos | choice of three tapas
- Upgrade to pancakes topped with maple syrup and icing powder available for an extra £5
- Brunch can be followed by an afterparty with a DJ starting from 8:30 p.m.
Choice of tapas may include: chorizo sausages | lemon marinated chicken wings | deep fried calamari | prawns | patatas bravas | halloumi fries | mozzarella salad | baked mushrooms
The Fine Print
About King's Head Cocktail Bar and Courtyard
Hidden within Bishop's Park, Kings Head Bar and Courtyard is a cocktail bar boasting one of Fulham's largest heated gardens. A quirky indoor decor draws inspiration from the owners' favourite childhood films and includes actual doors on the ceiling. This little wonderland allows guests to enjoy a less ordinary night out as they sip a fine selection of cocktails, beers, wines and spirits, or treat their taste buds to a burger, sandwich or sharing board.