- £125 towards an eye test, scratch-resistant glasses lenses and new frames
- Basic frames or contribute towards cost of designer spectacles
- Appointments available Monday to Saturday, 9am to 5pm
- Alternative lenses and additional options available for a supplement
- City centre location, a short distance from Liverpool Central train station
About This Deal
Clients can have the standard of their vision checked with an eye test, with a voucher for the value of £125 towards the cost of the test and Pentax 1.5 single-vision scratch-resistant lenses to match the prescription. The remainder of the voucher's value can be put towards a choice of frame from the basic range, or can be put towards the total cost of a pair of designer frames.
Established since 1955, family-run Kings Opticians provides eye and hearing tests in the centre of Liverpool. A range of over 1,000 frames is stocked, including designer and basic frames, as well as bespoke frames that can be tailored to fit an individual's face. The opticians also offer corporate eye care plans as well as dyslexia tests.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 5 additional as gifts.
Booking: Required by phone. 48-hour cancellation policy.
Restrictions: Valid Mon-Sat 9am-5pm. Must be 18 or older. Valid for collection in store. Allow up to 10 working days after appointment for collection. Valid for PENTAX 1.5 single-vision, scratch resistant lenses and all adult frames. Alternative lenses and additional options available for a supplement; enquire at appointment. Excludes safety eyewear. Excludes customers entitled to an NHS optical voucher. Valid on option purchased only.
See the rules that apply to all deals.