After an initial consultation, a practitioner takes patient through the report of findings; option to include up to three treatments
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- £11 for a chiropractic consultation with a review of findings (86% off)
- £19 for a chiropractic consultation with a review of findings and one adjustment session (84% off)
- £29 for a chiropractic consultation with a review of findings and two adjustment sessions (82% off)
- £39 for a chiropractic consultation with a review of findings and three adjustment sessions (81% off)
The Fine Print
Expires 90 days after purchase. Limit 1 per person, may buy 4 additional as gifts. New customers only. Booking required, please call 020 8549 5409; provide Groupon codes. Same day appointments accepted. Present printed Groupon on arrival. 48-hour cancellation policy. 1 reschedule permitted. Must be 18 or older. No step-free access is available. Valid Mon 3.30pm-7.30pm; Tue 9am-midday and 4pm-7.30pm; Wed 9am-1pm; Thu 9am-12.30pm and 4pm-7.30pm. Excludes bank holidays. Valid on option purchased only.
About Kingston Chiropractic
- Our Chiropractor will begin with taking your health history, to begin to understand what's happening with your body
- We will assess your posture, your nervous and muscular skeletal systems using various orthopedic and neurological tests to understand why your body is reacting the way it is
- Once we have this information the Chiropractor can then carry out the specific adjustments to not only help you with your complaint but ensure the rest of your body is functioning as well as it can
Kingston Chiropractic & Wellness centres is proud to offer the only McTimoney qualified chiropractor in Kingston Upon Thames, this whole body approach is gentle and effective for people of all ages and can address many musculoskeletal complaints as well as being extremely effective at treating headaches, back and neck pain. By carrying out a thorough examination we are able to assess the cause of your problem, and give you options to ensure your body works at its best when you need it the most!