Up to four patrons can tuck into this Filipino meal consisting of three tapas paired with steamed rice, ice cream and a cocktail of choice
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- £34 for six-dish tapas-style Filipino meal with sides and cocktails for two (up to 44% off)
- £68 for 12-dish tapas-style Filipino meal with sides and cocktails for four (up to 44% off)
Choices of the dishes include:
Ulam - Sides
- Steamed rice sweet potato rice seasoning
- Longanisa fried rice peppers, chilli sambal, fried egg
Minatamis – Dessert
- Two scoops from choice of buko ice cream
Kinilaw - Ceviche
- Kilawin chilled sea bream, mango, jalapeno, red pepper, coconut (gf)
- Oysters avocado, ginger, lime, vinegar, jalapeno patis
- Hand-Dived Scallop cucumber, radish, lime, fermented roe (gf)
Hardin - Garden
- Salted Duck Egg Salad heirloom tomato, mustard leaf (gf/v)
- Burnt Eggplant coconut, hazelnut, tomato, apple, beetroot (vg/n)
Dagat - from the sea
- Daing mackerel burnt butter, bottarga, ginger, water spinach
- Grilled gurnard wrapped in banana leaf, pineapple coconut sambal, lime (gf/df)
Sakahan – from the farm
- Oxtail Kare Kare Croquettes peanut & shrimp sauce, eggplant, pak choy
- Crispy Pork Belly humba, jalapeno red onion salsa, green peppercorn
See the full menu here.
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. May be repurchased every 30 days. Limit 1 per 2 or 4 people, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Booking required, please call 4420 7729 1444; provide Groupon code. Same day appointments accepted. Present Groupon on arrival. 24-hour cancellation policy. Must be 18 or older with a valid ID for alcohols. Valid Tue-Sat 6pm-10pm. Valid for a kinilaw up to the value of £8, grill up to the value of £10, inihaw skewers up to the value of £7, steamed rice with topping up to the value of £2.80, buko up to the value of £3 and a cocktail up to the value of £8 per person. Valid for option purchased only. Verified using our merchant's price list on 4 Feb 2019.
About Kinilaw and Buko
Kinilaw and Buko is a restaurant that boasts the menu inspired by Filipino flavours. Guests can choose from numerous dishes including kinilaws, grills, inihaws and buko ice cream. The venue does not use single-use containers; instead, clients can opt for recycled and reusable polished coconut shells to go with the purchase.