All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· 3 days ago
· 4 days ago
· 9 August 2018
What You'll Get
Choose from Six Options
- £19 for a five-course vegan tasting menu for one (14% off)
- £38 for a five-course vegan tasting menu for two (14% off)
- £76 for a five-course vegan tasting menu for four (14% off)
- £21.95 for a five-course vegan tasting menu with a glass of wine for one (27% off)
- £43.90 for a five-course vegan tasting menu with a glass of wine for two (27% off)
- £87.90 for a five-course vegan tasting menu with a glass of wine for four (27% off)
Menu may include: edamame beans | tofu haru salad | nasu dengaku aubergine | vegetables roll | aubergine and courgette tempura roll | cha noodles | mixed vegetable tempura | selection of sorbets
- See the menu.
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 1 per 1, 2 or 4 people, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Booking required, please call 0207 730 7043; provide coupon code. Same day appointments accepted. Present Groupon on arrival. 24-hour cancellation policy. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult. 12.5% service charge will be added to final bill. Not valid in conjunction with any other offer. Valid Mon-Sat midday-3pm and 5.30pm-7pm. Excludes bank holidays and special days such as Valentine's Day, Mother's Day and Easter. Pricing verified using merchant's price list on 25 Apr 2018.
Founded by Kyoichi Kai from the Zuma and Arts Club, Kouzu is a Japanese restaurant housed within an elegant Grade II listed building erected in the 1850s. With its palatial entrance looking straight at Goring Hotel and a dining area occupying three levels, Kouzu aims to turn Japanese cuisine into an opportunity for everything from a casual meeting to private dining. In 2015 Kouzu became the UK winner of Global Sushi Challenge and had its sommelier, Miguel A. Hernandez, named Sake Sommelier of the Year.