What You'll Get
As a member of the Society of Independent Brewers, Lancaster Brewery crafts a range of distinctive ales, beers and ciders. The brewery opens its doors to demonstrate the production process, with three pints and snacks provided to whet whistles and sate appetites on weekdays (usually £25 per person). Alternatively, ale enthusiasts can opt for a four-pint weekend package, accompanied by a steak and Lancaster Black Ale pie with pies and gravy (£35 per person).
• £19 for a weekday tour with three pints and snacks for two (62% off)
Choose from the following options:
• £37 for a weekday tour with three pints and snacks for four (63% off)
• £55 for a weekday tour with three pints and snacks for six (63% off)
• £29 for a weekend tour with four pints and a pie meal for two (59% off)
• £56 for a weekend tour with four pints and a pie meal for four (60% off)
• £83 for a weekend tour with four pints and a pie meal for six (60% off)
The Fine Print
Expires 11 October 2013.
Weekday tour valid Mon-Fri.
Weekend tour valid Sat-Sun.
Purchase: Limit 1 per 2, 4 or 6 people. May buy multiple as gifts. Redemption: Booking required by email: firstname.lastname@example.org. 24-hour cancellation policy. Must present Groupon at time of redemption.
Further information: Limited availability 26 August 2013. Must be 18 or older with valid ID. Tours last up to 40 minutes; food and beers served afterwards in the bar. Valid on option purchased only. Original values verified 8 July 2013 at 4.40pm.
See the rules that apply to all deals.