Learn about the beer making process from grain to glass over the course of this 45-minute tour; pork pies, pickles and three pints included
About This Deal
- What’s included: 40-minute tour and tasting session at the bar
- Led by a knowledgeable brewer
- Visitors get to see functioning equipment mid-brew and gain insight into the process that turns a crop into a craft ale
- Tasting session includes three pints and a spread of pork pies and pickles
- Tasting session can be taken before or after the tour
- Age restriction: must be 18 or older
- Length of tour: 40 minutes
Purchase: Limit 1 per 2 or 4 people. May buy 10 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Required by phone 01524 848537 (option 1) or email firstname.lastname@example.org. 48-hour cancellation policy. Valid Mon-Sun 11am-4pm (last tour 3pm). Must be 18 or older. Valid on option purchased only.
About Lancaster Brewery
As a member of the Society of Independent Brewers, Lancaster Brewery crafts a range of distinctive beverages. Beers range from Lancaster Red, a malty premium bitter, to Blonde, a golden pale ale with citrus flavours, while bottled ciders include the dry and punchy Copper. A cafe and bar serve meals and refreshments, and a shop plies the brewery's gifts and other wares. Seasonal themed events are held regularly, and private functions can be arranged for up to 120 people.