Spend a flavourful time over a meal full of Indian aromas with dishes like onion bhaji and chicken tikka, served with a glass of wine
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- £17.50 for a two-course Indian meal with extras and a glass of wine or a bottle of beer for two (up to 63% off)
- £33 for a two-course Indian meal with extras and a glass of wine or a bottle of beer for four (up to 65% off)
Meal may include:
- Two poppadoms each
- Classic chutney tray to share between two
- Choice of starter: onion bhaji | lamb chops | tandoori chicken
- Choice of main: chicken tikka | Sylheti chicken chilli | saagwala
- Choice of rice on the side: pilau rice | special rice | onion rice
Each guest can choose from a glass of house wine, a bottle of beer or a soft drink to accompany their meal
- Each guest can choose from a glass of house wine, a bottle of beer and a short and mixer to accompany their meal
- See the full menu
The Fine Print
Expires 90 days after purchase. May be repurchased every 30 days. Limit 1 per 2 or 4 people, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 voucher per table, so offer is not suitable for parties over four. Mandatory booking required at least 24 hours in advance. Check availability here and book here. Present Groupon on arrival. 24-hour cancellation policy. Must be 18 or older with a valid ID for alcohol. Valid for two poppadoms each, a starter up to the value of £4.95, a main up to £8.95 and a rice up to £3.60 per person and a classic chutney tray to share between two. £2 surcharge for seafood starters; £2 surcharge for platter starters, £2 surcharge for seafood mains. Valid for a glass of house wine, a bottle of beer, or short and mixer. Valid for option purchased only. Verified using our merchant's website on 4 Apr 2018.
About Last Monsoon Indian Restaurant
Situated on King Street West in Stockport, Last Monsoon Indian Restaurant presents customers with a broad selection of dishes from the Far East. Guests can tuck into chicken, lamb, kebab and vegetable meals, all of which can be sided by a choice of drinks. The restaurant offers food for eat-in, collection and takeaway.