Two or four guests can socialise over a three-course lunch à la Paris with a glass of bubbles each to enhance the dining experience
What You'll Get
- Type of cuisine: French, fine dining
- What’s included: choice of starter, main, and dessert with a glass of Prosecco each
- Choice of starter may include: red mullet, fennel, orange, and coriander | cauliflower velouté with crispy pancetta | salt-baked heirloom beetroot, smoked brie mousse and aged balsamic (V) | pheasant terrine, remoulade and pistacchio
- Choice of main may include: timballe of aubergine à la Provençale, rice galette and nettle pesto (V) | Hereford beef rump, grey oyster mushroom, and peppercorn sauce | pork cheek, pomme puree, and lentil and pancetta sauce
- Choice of dessert may include: warm prune tart and calvados ice cream | white chocolate mousse with sweet popcorn | banana sorbet with dark chocolate shavings
- Choice of Prosecco may include: Ca’ del Console Prosecco Extra Dry, DOC Friuli, N.V.
- View the menu
The Fine Print
Expires 31 March 2020. Limit 1 per 2 or 4 people, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Mandatory booking required 24 hours in advance. Check availability here and book here. Present Groupon on arrival. 24-hour cancellation policy. Must be 18 or older with a valid ID for alcohol. Under 18's must be accompanied by an adult. Valid for a three-course lunch per person, from Menu du Jour only. One 125ml glass Ca’ del Console Prosecco Extra Dry, DOC Friuli, N.V. per person. Sides not included in offer. Please check menu for any supplement charges. Please notify the waiter about any allergies before placing an order. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers. A 12.5% discretionary service charge will be added. Valid for option purchased only.
About Le Salon Privé
Le Salon Privé is a restaurant located just 200 metres from St Margarets railway station in Twickenham. The kitchen serves up a rich selection of French dishes, available as fixed meals or a la carte. The interior combines classic furniture in dark wood with bright lighting to create a visual space conducive to a peaceful dining atmosphere.