Tuck into French cuisine delicacies such as roast pork belly or lamb rump with mint sauce, complemented with a glass of wine and coffee
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- £19.99 for a set menu Sunday roast with a glass of wine and coffee for one (47% off)
£36.99 for a set menu Sunday roast with a glass of wine and coffee for two (51% off)
- Starters include: spring pea and mint velouté, Alsace bacon, ewe’s curd | confit rabbit and duck liver terrine, Agen prunes, sourdough bread | salade Le Vacherin - apple mayonnaise, Cotton Candy grapes, walnuts, celery | English asparagus, salmon tartare, poached hen’s egg, chive mayonnaise | heritage tomato, burrata stuffed courgette flower, basil oil and parmesan tuile | moules marinières, with cream, garlic, parsley and frites
- Mains may include: aged topside of beef, Yorkshire puddings, horseradish sauce | roasted pork belly, served with apple sauce | lamb rump, homemade mint sauce
- All served with roast potatoes and seasonal vegetables
- Desserts include: Valrhona dark chocolate tart, raspberries, vanilla Ice- cream | rose water poached apricots, granola, pastry twist | English strawberry gateau, honeycomb, Cornish clotted cream | Madagascan vanilla crème brûlée and lemon Madeleine | mixed sorbet and mixed berries
The Fine Print
Expires 90 days after purchase. Limit 10 per 1 or 2 people, may buy 10 additional as gifts. May be repurchased every 30 days. Booking required, please call 020 8742 2121; provide Groupon security code. Present Groupon on arrival. 24-hour cancellation policy. Must be 18 or older with a valid ID for alcohol. Valid for a set menu only. Valid on Sundays. A 12.5% discretionary service charge will be added to the final bill, based on the pre-discounted value of the total bill. Valid for option purchased only.
About Le Vacherin
Le Vacherin is a Michelin-listed bistro awarded a double AA Rosette and set in the heart of West London. Since Le Vacherin opened in 2004, it was nominated for the Best Newcomer in the Harpers & Queen and Tatler awards and received an Egon Ronay star in 2005. The restaurant boasts a seasonal menu showcasing an array of French specialities, including meat and fish dishes. The venue also offers an extensive list of wines and cocktails to upgrade each meal. Additionally, Le Vacherin caters for special occasions and can be hired for up to 80 private guests.