Individuals or groups of people can perfect their aim with a session of archery or clay pigeon shooting or both
What You'll Get
Choose from Nine Options
- £24.95 for clay pigeon shooting for one person with 20 shots (72% off)
- £49 for clay pigeon shooting for up to two people sharing 40 shots (up to 73% off)
- £105 for clay pigeon shooting for up to five people sharing 100 shots (up to 77% off)
- £24.95 for archery for one person with 20 arrows (72% off)
- £49 for archery for up to three people sharing 40 arrows (up to 73% off)
- £105 for archery for up to eight people sharing 100 arrows (up to 77% off)
- £29 for clay shooting and archery for one person with 10 shots and 10 arrows (68% off)
- £49 for clay shooting and archery for up to two people sharing 20 shots and 20 arrows (up to 73% off)
- £105 for clay shooting and archery for up to five people sharing 50 shots and 50 arrows (up to 77% off)
Clay Pigeon Shooting:
Participants can try to shoot moving targets out of the sky while receiving guidance and as much shooting time as possible. Competition grade ammunition, guns, targets and other equipment provided. All ability levels are catered for.
Participants can get to grips with a modern sporting longbow, inspired by the design of the medieval weapon of war. Its modern, lighter version can enable participants to shoot impressive distances without much experience.
Willing to practice aim and compete with friends? Try out this clay shooting and archery deal!
Set in Warwickshire countryside, Lea Marston Shooting Club is the place to go for all local adrenaline seekers. As well as specialising in clay pigeon shooting and archery, the club also offers fishing and quad biking opportunities.
Whether a fan of contemporary or traditional weapons, this deal should suit the taste of both. Grab a Laser Line gun, aim quickly and knock the clay pigeons from the sky, or go back to the medieval times with a longbow and try to hit the bull’s eye. Feel free to bring friends along as the deal is available for up to five shooters or up to eight archers!
The Fine Print
About Lea Marston Shooting Club
Surrounded by an 100-acre expanse of rural Warwickshire, Lea Marston Shooting Club is part of Lea Marston Events, Camping and Caravanning, a countryside retreat located a 20-minute drive from Birmingham city centre. Guests can enjoy a range of activities that can be tailored to individual requirements, including fishing and archery. Those who prefer to have fun on four wheels can enjoy the company's 6km quad trekking course in the picturesque Warwickshire countryside. Groups are welcome for stag and hen parties, team building events and special occasions, with a bed and breakfast and camping facilities available on-site. Activity weekends can provide a relaxing and comfortable rural retreat with self-catering facilities.