Individuals or groups of people can perfect their aim with a session of archery or clay pigeon shooting, or both
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Nine Options
- £19.99 for clay pigeon shooting for one person with 20 shots (67% off)
- £39 for clay pigeon shooting for two people sharing 40 shots (68% off)
- £95 for clay pigeon shooting for up to five people sharing 100 shots (up to 68% off)
- £19.99 for archery for one person with 20 arrows (67% off)
- £39 for archery for up to three people sharing 40 arrows (up to 78% off)
- £95 for archery for up to eight people sharing 100 arrows (up to 80% off)
- £29 for two hours of clay shooting and archery for one person with 10 shots and 10 arrows (76% off)
- £49 for two hours of clay shooting and archery for two people with 20 shots and 20 arrows (80% off)
- £99 for two hours of clay shooting and archery for up to five people sharing 50 shots and 50 arrows (up to 84% off)
Clay Pigeon Shooting:
Participants can try to shoot moving targets out of the sky, while receiving expert guidance and as much safe shooting time as possible. Competition grade ammunition, guns, targets and other equipment provided. All ability levels are catered for.
Participants can get to grips with a modern sporting longbow, inspired by the design of the medieval weapon of war. Its modern, lighter version can enable participants to shoot impressive distances without much experience.
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 1 per 1, up to 2, up to 3, up to 5, or up to 8 people, may buy 2 additional as gifts. 1 Groupon per visit. Booking required, please call 01676 540070; provide Groupon codes. Present Groupon on arrival. 14-day cancellation policy. Must be 10 or older. Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult. Must sign waiver. Equipment provided. Minimum height: 4'9. Customers are asked to specify if they have epilepsy. Must wear comfortable outdoor clothing with waterproof footwear. Additional arrows may be bought on the day, please enquire via booking line for more info. Safety equipment provided. Valid only for option purchased. Validity Sat 9.30am-6pm; Sun 9.30am-3.30pm. Limited weekday availability between 9am-6pm. Verified using our merchant's website on 26 Jun 2017.
About Lea Marston Shooting Club
Surrounded by an 100-acre expanse of rural Warwickshire, Lea Marston Shooting Club is part of Lea Marston Events, Camping and Caravanning, a countryside retreat located a 20-minute drive from Birmingham city centre. Guests can enjoy a range of activities that can be tailored to individual requirements, including fishing and archery. Those who prefer to have fun on four wheels can enjoy the company's 6km quad trekking course in the picturesque Warwickshire countryside. Groups are welcome for stag and hen parties, team building events and special occasions, with a bed and breakfast and camping facilities available on-site. Activity weekends can provide a relaxing and comfortable rural retreat with self-catering facilities.