This 150-hour course covers lesson planning, grammar and classroom management, with experienced tutor support and placement assistance
About This Deal
Those with ambitions to travel the world or gain some teaching experience can undertake this 150-hour online course
- All material, such as online games and activities, are included, with the course covering topics such as how to keep students motivated, managing a classroom and enhancing teaching skills
- Professional tutors will be on hand to provide feedback, while students can study at their own pace
- Upon successful completion of the course, students will receive a certificate, as well as assistance with finding a worldwide job placement
- Module 1: TEFL demand and methods
- Module 2: Teacher roles
- Module 3: Student motivation, learning styles and strategies
- Module 4: Language elements
- Module 5: Grammar made easy
- Module 6: Teaching skills
- Module 7: Lesson planning
- Module 8: Classroom teaching
- Module 9: Classroom management
- Module 10: Testing and assessment
- Module 11: Wide range of practical activities
- Module 12: Your TEFL future
Need To Know
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 4 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: http://learntefl.com/redeem-voucher/. No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided. Internet connection required. Must be 18 or older.
About Learn TEFL
Learn TEFL arms people with the skills needed to teach English across the world, from Japan round to Argentina. They offer online courses in a choice of foundation, profession or master levels, which can be undertaken on computers from all corners of the globe. Jobs are also posted on the site's Jobseekers section, with tips for CVs and interviews.