These Sage accounting courses give aspiring number crunchers the tools to keep their books in good working order. The bundle consists of four courses: Bookkeeping Stage 1 and Stage 2, Instant Accounts, and Sage 50 Accounts, weighing in at over 20 hours of learning altogether. With 12 months of instant online access, on-screen simulations and interactive quizzes, the course comprehensively takes learners through all the basics.
Today’s Groupon offers Sage accounting four-course bundle for £59, distributed by learndirect.
Sage Bookkeeping Stage 1
- Four-hour course; 12 months’ access
- Understanding the basics of bookkeeping
- Getting to grips with double entry bookkeeping
- Understanding how to work with customers and suppliers
- Understanding VAT and VAT returns
Sage Bookkeeping Stage 2
- Five-hour course; 12 months’ access
- Accounting for reduction
- Accounting for write-offs
- Reconciling Sage Bookkeeping with your bank account
- Applying performance measures
Sage Instant Accounts
- Eight-hour course; 12 months’ access
- Entering accounting data
- Using Sage Instant Accounts to create products and invoices
- Backing up and checking data, correcting any mistakes
- Cross checking your bank statement with the transactions you have made
- Producing and print a VAT return and knowing what to do at a period end
Sage 50 Accounts
- Six-hour course; 12 months’ access
- Understanding the three ledger systems – Nominal, Sales and Purchases
- Understanding the choice of methods for standard VAT and VAT cash accounting
- Recording product and service invoices and credit notes
- Backing up, restoring, and verifying data
- Correcting errors or reverse transactions
- Reconciling your bank account against your bank statement
- Setting up new user access, customise it, and test it
- PC with Windows 7, XP or Vista operating system
- Internet Explorer version 7, 8 or 9 browser
- 2MB+ broadband connection.
- You’ll also need sound on your PC.
- Courses will not load on smartphones, Macs or mobile devices like iPads.