Unwind with a 25-minute spa treatment at the hotel spa, savour a choice of Marco Pierre White treats and opt to include a glass of Prosecco
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- What’s included: leisure facilities access | one 25-minute treatment | robe and slippers | breakfast buffet, two-course set menu lunch or afternoon tea
- A choice of treatments include: Divine back, neck and shoulder massage | Thé Des Vignes back, neck and shoulder massage | cranial massage | express D-Vine facial
- Marco Pierre White buffet breakfast is served Monday - Friday 6.30 a.m. - 10 a.m., Saturday - Sunday 7 a.m. - 11 p.m.; spa access is valid 9 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Marco Pierre White afternoon tea is served 2 p.m. - 5 p.m.; spa access is valid 2 p.m. - 7 p.m.
- Lunch in the Marco Pierre White Restaurant is served midday - 2.30 p.m., spa access is valid 9 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- A two-course set menu lunch is served at the Marco Pierre White restaurant with a glass of Prosecco
- With this voucher, patrons also get access to the hotel parking
£30 surcharge for a second treatment from the inclusive list; please contact the hotel directly prior to the spa day. The discounted rate will not be available on the day.
- Breakfast options include: continental or full English breakfast served with fruit juice, tea or coffee and a glass of Prosecco
- Marco Pierre White afternoon tea includes: freshly made finger sandwiches with a variety of fillings | handcrafted sweet treats | cupcake | buttermilk fruit scone served with fruit preserve and clotted cream
- Lunch menu includes:
- Starters: potted duck with green peppercorns, toasted sourdough and cornichons | smoked salmon with garnished brown bread and butter | cappucino of wild mushroom and picked chervil leaves | salad of goats’ cheese and beetroot with walnut dressing
- Mains: The American burger - grilled prime 6oz beef burger, crispy bacon, pickled cucumber served on a warm brioche bun with chips | roast chicken a la forestiere with fricassee of wild mushroom, Madeira roasting juices, served with pommes fondant and petit pois a la francaise | gnocchi pomodoro with fresh basil, fricassee of wild mushrooms and fresh herbs | Mr Lamb’s shepherd’s pie with buttered garden peas
- Desserts: baked vanilla cheesecake with fresh blueberry sauce | Mr Coulson’s sticky toffee pudding with butterscotch sauce | classic dark chocolate mousse | Cambridge burnt cream
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Must book within 30 days of purchase. Limit 3 per 1 or 2 people, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Mandatory booking required at least 48 hours in advance. Check availability here and book here. Present Groupon on arrival. No cancellations. Must be 18 or older. Valid for a set menu only. Bathrobes and slippers included. The Hotel reserves the right to change the Spa brand at any time. The Spa operates with both female and male therapists. Spa allocates treatment times prior to the guest's spa day and these will be given to the guests on arrival, however, requests for specific times can be made, although these cannot always be guaranteed. Final confirmation of treatment time will be provided to the customer from the merchant. £30 surcharge for a second treatment from the inclusive list; please contact the hotel directly prior to the spa day. The discounted rate will not be available on the day. Valid for option purchased only.
About Leonardo Royal Hotel Southampton Grand Harbour
Leonardo Royal Hotel Southampton Grand Harbour is a centrally located four-star hotel just moments from the Southampton waterfront, providing an ideal port of call for both business and pleasure. In addition to boasting cosy guest rooms with city and sea views, the establishment features an extensive range of facilities includes dining, spa and leisure, and entertainment luxuries. A restaurant and bar are conveniently located on-site to provide a serene space for relaxed meals and drinks, while downtime can also be enjoyed in the Grand Harbour Health Club and Spa, where a pool and a large selection of treatments are available. Private events for up to 500 people can be catered to, and live entertainment takes place throughout the year from tribute act performances to murder mystery nights and seasonal parties.