What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- £5 for Introduction to Weight Management online course (95% off)
- £16 for Diploma in Health and Fitness online course (96% off)
- £16 for Diploma in Weight Management online course (96% off)
Introduction to Weight Loss
- An introduction to weight management
- Hunger, hormone and metabolism myths
- Addictions and bingeing
Diploma in Health and Fitness
- Fitness- how do you measure up?
- Food, fat Loss and the bitter truth
- Cardio training (Steady State and HIIT)
- Strength/Weight training
- Injury prevention and recovery
- Real world fat loss and functional strength
- Controlling your body shape
- Barriers to getting your results
Diploma in Weight Loss
- Body measurements and blood sugar balance
- Hormones, cravings and metabolism
- Food addiction and binge eating
- Does fat make you fat?
- Digestive health for weight loss
- Is sugar a drug?
- Factors influencing eating habits and how to manage them
- Shopping and planning your weight loss
The Fine Print
Must redeem by 30 Nov 2017. Course content available for 6 weeks from registration date.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 3 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: http://www.shawacademy.com/registration/?page=voucher-redemption&lang=en&partner=live-academy. Fill out the registration forms and enter security codes. No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided. Internet connection required. Live sessions suitable for mobile devices. For further inquiries please contact customer support at email@example.com. Successful completion of the online examination is required to gain officially certified recognised qualifications.
Original values: Verified using our merchant's website on 18 Oct 2016.
About Live Nutrition Academy
Live Nutrition Academy offers a wide range of interactive online nutrition courses all levels of advancement. The courses cover the topics of health and fitness, weight management, as well as sports and child nutrition. Delivered by fully qualified Sports Nutritionists and Personal Trainers, experts in the field. Benefit from a well planned diet and eating strategy will have a positive effect on competition, fitness, recovery, reducing the risk of illness and most helping you achieve optimal results.