This course is designed to teach participants the essentials about sports nutrition, with modules dedicated to supplements and well-being
What You'll Get
- What Fuels Energy Systems?
- Carbohydrates as Fuel for Exercise
- Protein and Fats for Exercise
- Hydration for Optimal Athletic Performance
- Micronutrients and Supplements
- Nutrient Timing: When, What and How Much to Eat?
- How to Apply Your Knowledge
- Strategies For Weight Loss and Muscle Gain
- Eight lessons
- One month
- Three hours per week
- Five tests
- Certificate of completion
- Interactive webinars
- Bonus Q&A session
- Access to recordings
- Suitable for all levels
Redeem within 48 hours to avail a free bonus starter pack
- Age restrictions: Must be 16 or older.
Learn more about the course here.
The Fine Print
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 3 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: http://liveonlineacademy.com/redeem-voucher?utm_source=groupon-uk&utm_medium=partners&utm_campaign=groupon-uk. No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided. Internet connection required. Completion certificate available upon request. Printed accredited diploma available upon successful completion for an administrative fee of £19.99. Must be 16 or older. All training conducted online. Customer support available, contact email@example.com.
About Live Online Academy
Live Online Academy is an online platform offering a variety of diploma courses. These range from guitar basics and cookery to English for business and career advancement programmes. Beauty procedures, skincare and make-up can all be explored from home with eight live interactive online lessons over the course of four weeks.